[Coco] My new little friend

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Jul 22 12:04:04 EDT 2007

I have had enough of this crap about Hex!  It's not just
him, but everyone of you people who are polluting the list
with you posts about him.

I am sick of this crap!  I consider most of you friends,
and I hate to be terse, but just freaking stop it.

Some of you actually act like you enjoy this bantering.
 Maybe Dennis should suspend your accounts.

If you have something to say to Hex, say it to him in a
private email and not on the list.

I have encouraged others not to quit the list over this,
but I now see that was a mistake.  Obviously some of you
enjoy this crap, but and I am quite sure many others do
not.

I'm out out of here!

Jim