[Coco] TRS-80 Tandy Color Computer CoCo 3 RGB Video Cable

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 09:21:03 EDT 2007

There was recently an e-bay auction (which I lost btw..grrr) for a cable that went from a Coco III  to a 9 pin RGB monitor. I was wondering if there are any schematic or instructions on how to build one of these around that someone would be willing to share? I see the old 9 PIN color monitors all the time at local thrift stores for around $5 so this would be an affordable way to upgrade to a nice video display. Also I ould think there would only be certain monitors that this cable would work with. What specifications would one need to look for on the monitor end?

The auction which has ended is here : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190132725303&rd=1&rd=1

Thank you

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **