[Coco] CoCo Tray - Was: Using Velcro to secure CoCo and MPI

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Jul 22 01:15:44 EDT 2007

Bob:

Thanks!  I mostly use a webmail client, and I never paid
much attention to the font.

I have one of Cloud-9's keyboard adapters, and I plan to
install it on my CoCo, then have the CoCo and MPI
permanently on a shelf out of harms way.

The basic idea is for the tray to act like a clamp no the
sides of the CoCo and MPI.  I still need to figure out
what type of wood I should use though.

Hope things are going well for you in OZ.  I would love to
send some of our Seattle drizzle your way.

Cheers!

Jim