[Coco] What can I do to make up?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:12:53 EDT 2007

I'm sorry everyone, I really am. I started off on the wrong foot by
announcing that with my server I'd be archiving everything. This is wrong
because it means I'd be violating the wishes of the creators of the software
in order to accomplish that and it is from that statement that I made that I
feel many people have grown to loose trust in my ability to not break
people's wishes. However my stance was never and will never be to violate
people's wishes, if someone creates something and doesn't want it hosted I
won't host it. It's just that simple. People have taken my interest in other
software as a furthering of my intention to violate people's wishes but that
is not true, it is simple fed by the miswording of my initial post and I
apologize greatly for that. What I realize I should have done is I should
have instead of making that announcement, asked about what I was thinking of
hosting and seeing if anyone had any objections. That would've gone over
much more nicely and would've been the proper way to do this, if given the
chance to do that over again I would most definetly do it that way. I
apologize greatly for the misinformation that has spread through this list
and intend to be quiet for a good period of time now. I will focus on
learning and seeing how the community works instead of continuing to post so
that when I do post I will be able to do so and fit into the community
instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. I apologize greatly and can only
hope that people will be willing to see that I made a honest mistake in the
beginning and that what people thought I intended on doing is really not
true at all. I'm very sorry and will now go into lurk mode...