[Coco] Need to know if I'm in safe waters here

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:14:45 EDT 2007

On 7/21/07, Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> James,
>
> This isn't directed to you but rather it's a plea directed to the entire
> list. For the last month or so this list has been the victim of a
> troll. The result has been a disruption to the Coco community that
> will take many months to repair. The best way to get rid of this troll
> and begin the healing process is to ignore the troll. Can we all agree
> not to respond to the posts made by the posts made by the troll. The
> reason this works is that the purpose of the troll is to get attention
> from others. The type of attention is irrelevent.
>
> Please everyone let's work together and do our part to rid this list
> of the resident troll. Don't bite any of the bait that the troll will
> dangle over the next few weeks. When the troll posts don't even read
> the post. Just hit the delete button.

I swear, I am not intending to be a troll.

Please, read these posts:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030933.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030934.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030935.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030937.html

and you will see that I am not trying to be a troll at all and am very hurt
that people are seeing me as such. I do not like this negative attention at
all, I came here to be a part of the coco family as you guys call it, to
help out when possible and learn the remainder of the time. Some posts I
made were worded such that people were able to make conclusions about the
meaning that I did not intend, those conclusions then eventually spread
throughout the list and has resulted in this. If I was given the time to
properly explain myself and my position on these issues this would never
have happened. I would like to please request everyone to please with an
open mind read the above posts so that everyone can see that I really mean
no harm. This has all been one big misunderstanding, I by no means mean to
be a troll and am very hurt by the fact that some people see me as such.
Please, read the above posts so that we can reverse this nastyness before
it's too late. I honestly mean no harm and want people to see that, I want
everyone to get past the bad conclusions that were spread throughout this
list by a select few members. Please, I honestly mean no harm at all and
most definetly do not mean to be a troll by any means. :(