[Coco] CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:54:44 EDT 2007

On 7/21/07, Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the wrath of Mary came down upon him and he was smote low....

I really do wish to ask you that you read these posts I made:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030933.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030934.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030935.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030937.html

That put my posts in context. Really, what has happened is people assumed I
would do one thing (the wrong thing) while that is completely opposite what
I stand for. People made assumptions about me before I got a chance to
explain myself. Then people blew the whole thing out of proportion based on
those assumptions. I do not think it is fair to ban me for something that
happened due to the assumptions made by others before I was given a chance
to explain myself. Even after I have explained myself (e.g. above links)
people don't seem willing to listen which is very sad to me. If people would
just realize what I meant and that what I meant was not what they thought
they would see that this whole ordeal is nothing. I hope that you will be
willing to be one of the people to start things off on a better footing by
looking at my posts with an open mind so that hopefully you will be able to
put my posts in a better context. That is all I ask, please read those posts
and reconsider the contents of my posts with those posts used as the
context. People made assumptions that were false and never gave me a chance
to explain what I really meant. It went downhill from there...please
reconsider the context and content of the posts I've made after reading the
above linked to posts... :(