[Coco] I still collect

Leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 21 17:33:31 EDT 2007

I'm up for it, even though I collect original software releases with the
documentation from ebay.  Ones that I'm looking for (original) are the
infocom games.  Man I loved those games.  They have probably been auctioned
on Ebay, but I missed them.  The coco is (for me) a trip back to a simpler
and fun time of my life.  I remember running to Radio Shack to buy a copy of
zaxxon when it was released, but adventure games were my favorite.  It
didn't matter if they were text or graphical if they were well done.  I
never did beat the pyramid, but I got through calixto island and sands of
Egypt.  It was almost a disappointment when I finally got to the end of the
game.  Oh well...just an excuse to go buy another one:)!

Leonard