[Coco] Sniping: Was - Re: CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Sat Jul 21 04:37:22 EDT 2007

Hex Star wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Manny <cocolist at invigorated.org> wrote:

> As I said I was not stating that I will disregard his wishes, I was
> simply commenting on the legal aspect of this issue as was brought up
> by the person who spoke about the matter before me. I like everyone
> else here hold respect for him and will thus naturally obey any
> wishes he may have about stuff he releases publicly.
>
> As for the PayPal receipt violating privacy, it's a receipt for me,
> sending it to the list technically violated my privacy. I sent it
> before a explanation was sent to the list, now that everything has
> been explained IMO it'd probably be a good idea to just put this
> whole idea to rest.... :)

I've said my piece and you've ignored it twice now. You are hopeless. No
need to respond to me, as I won't give you the time of day. Your crap
about being good for the community is outweighed by your lack of
respect, decency, and regard for what anyone has said. You've replaced
these good tendencies with pushiness, ignorance, childishness, and a
lack of concern for other's wishes. All in the name of getting what you
want. You aren't doing any good for this community. Your 'archive' is
unwanted.

-M.