[Coco] CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Tony Mori tonym at compusource.net
Sat Jul 21 02:09:34 EDT 2007

I told you guys, in the VERY beginning, like 4-5 weeks ago, that he was
trouble. I distinclty mentioned his behavior on the ClassicCMP mailing
lists,
and how he was doing the SAME exact thing, and getting the SAME
reaction from over there, and got banned  there.

I've been on this list, and the PUCC variant before it, for many a moon, as
others have, at least 10 years or so. I do NOT ever remember anyone causing
this much havoc.

As Mary suggested, maybe it's time to get the weeds out of the lawn.
I think many people have been patient, and I have to REALLY commend Roger
for not flying off the handle.

And then he forwards the paypal receipt from the refund...

I mean, seriously, folks, how much more do we have to put up with?
This guy is driving a stake in the middle of our super-awesome family.

'nuff said.

Tony