[Coco] CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 00:14:00 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/20/2007 12:37:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dml_68 at yahoo.com writes:

Just a  question about this. It is not meant to stir things up but are the
items on  the CD collection under a copyright held by Roger? I have an old CoCo
CD  Collection I purchased for $9.99 about a year ago and want to make sure
none  of content is held under copyright by anyone here.

I do share torrents  and want to verify that none of what I share hurts
anyone in the community  here. (I have NOT shared the Coco collection CD ever.)
Again I want to make  sure that the items I do share are not going to hurt
anyone.

Thanks

Derek

BTW Mary I will have some more  reviews for newsletter to you soon.  :@()

Thanks dear. Yes our CoCoNutz! Newsletter is under a license agreement and
so are several other items on the cd. So please do not give it to hex star.

Mary
( thanks for the roses!)