[Coco] Sniping: Was - Re: CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Fri Jul 20 15:54:28 EDT 2007

Jim Cox wrote:
> Didn't Dennis post a warning.  I would hate to see anyone suspended from
> the list over this.

I'll sign up to be the first. :)

It's hard to be civil when one ignores the whole point of your post. But
what riled me up tonight was the blatant lack of concern for Roger's
choice to refund his money and Roger's privacy by forwarding that Paypal
receipt. What you've replied to, Jim,  was just a bit of a backlash
started by that... Seriously, that last post could have been a whole lot
uglier.

-M.