[Coco] little campaign to help CoCo3.com hosting

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jul 20 15:05:29 EDT 2007

At 01:55 PM 7/20/2007, you wrote:
>Hex Star wrote:

>>Amount:$10.00 USDTransaction ID:removed for privacy
>>Note:This is a refund for the CoCo Collection CD which will not be
>>available.  $10/$14 is the subtotals that made up the CoCo CD / CoCo TV DVD
>>items which your $24 payment covered.  The CoCo TV DVD will be delivered in
>>a few days.

>>What's up with that????
>
>WHY are you posting this publicly instead of via personal email?!!?
>
>-M.

Wow.  Manny, I just now realized that my PayPal receipt was carboned
to the list by him.  Anything with "coco" in the header goes to one
folder in my e-mail program so I was unaware that this was the case
when he posted it.  I thought it came to my private address, Which It
Should Have.  I appreciate you pointing this out.

--
Roger Taylor