[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 23

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 11:33:02 EDT 2007

Quoting Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>:

> Roger Taylor wrote:
>
> This bug has been reported to the MESS team and a fix is in progress.
> "It appears that a PIA field sync interrupt somehow fails to get
> properly acknowledged; and thus the field sync interrupt handler stops
> being called."

Humm, I know work has been done to the PIA code recently, I'm at work
right now, if the FS uses CA2 of either of the PIAs, then it may be
related to the issue that is also causing the Dragon Alpha driver to
fail. This is that the PIA code now contains code to emulate the port
A pullups, for the PA0..7 lines, but not for CA2, but removed the
functions that I added that allowed you to peek the ctrl reg to see if
it was an input and emulate the pull-up in the driver. I'll take a
look tonight.

Cheers.

Phill.