[Coco] Is it me, or are chiclet keyboards coming back?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Jul 17 23:30:17 EDT 2007

Just what I was telling my boss.... In the 80's nobody would have paid
+$500 for a computer with the crappy keyboard almost all laptops come
with...
I do have an old (400 MHz) IBM laptop with an almost decent keyboard,
but still...
But I also remember typing LOGO programs in a CoCo 1 'till my fingers
really hurt. I was really happy with my first CoCo 2 keyboard ;-)

Diego