[Coco] KNOCK IT OFF!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jul 15 00:14:21 EDT 2007

At 10:24 PM 7/14/2007, you wrote:

>I AM SICK OF THIS!  EVERY FREAKING TIME I TRY AND ASK A QUESTION
>LIKE THE ONE I JUST ASKED ABOUT AARON BANERGEE'S CODE THIS CRAP
>STARTS UP AND AND MY QUESTION GET'S DROWNED OUT BY ALL THE WORTHLESS CRAP.

Ha.  I'm actually laughing now even with this broken foot of mine and
being couped up in the house for so long.  Owwwww.  So it's easy for
me to get involved in something CoCo related that's more or less
turning into a George Bush issue of '"controlling the oil".  I say
all this with a smile, that I'm sure some folks here feel like going
in and nuking the FTP server and getting it over with, but I took the
neutral approach (sort of) by commenting in both positive and
negative ways about my own feelings.  But I think I've said enough
with my few e-mails so it's probably time to let it go and help get
the real CoCo topics back.

--
Roger Taylor