[Coco] Hex Star... here we go again.

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 21:05:45 EDT 2007

Thank you Roger for your post, I have unfortunately not had much of a chance
to post much here except for my archival mission because I admittedly am new
to this sector of the vintage computing hobby (CoCo computers). At this
point I am mostly reading posts and trying to learn what I can about CoCo's,
but if I stumble upon a post that I can answer I will be more then happy to
do so. I feel that archiving the vintage computing files still online so as
to remove the possibility of a single point of failure is a good way to give
back to the whole vintage computing community as system administration is
one thing I am really good at. I will continue to try and give back in more
ways as it becomes possible (e.g. my knowledge expands such that I am able
to answer questions regarding CoCo sent to this list) but in the meantime if
you guys would like to know more about me feel free to ask me questions and
I'll do my best to answer them. :)