[Coco] Interested in FTP access on my server?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:10:39 EDT 2007

I'd also like to note that I do know linux and have in fact run my own
public linux servers for many years. However I feel that for a simple file
server such an effort is unnecessary, especially when there are simple out
of the box utilities that do everything needed for this file server and
while they may cost some money I don't think it's unreasonable that those
who may want the service (FTP in this case) donate the money to pay for the
necessary software, especially when it's so reasonably priced. The KDX
server is already getting lots of usage without issue so I see no reason to
pay for the FTP software myself, but if people donate the money for the
software I'll be more then happy to install it and configure it for those
who want it. :)