[Coco] running BASIC in RAM (was "Coco Questions")

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 15:13:24 EDT 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007, Jim Cox wrote:
>I'm doing a little mailbox cleaning and I came across this
>post from Aaron Banerjee, and would like to know why
>someone would want to put their CoCo in all RAM mode?
>
>Jim

Then one could load up extensions to basic and use them, like Jake Commanders
Chrmakey, a full screen editor for basic proggies.  I modified it to fix it
up for coco2's, and then made it totally PIC and loaded it above the disk
controllers DECB, worked great.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)