[Coco] Some sad news to report

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 15:09:36 EDT 2007

Some of us are pretty sure you'll never get up to anywhere near n00b status, in this or any future life.  There may be folks who don't think you're an idiot and an asshole, probably blood relatives or something else without any taste.  I doubt that any of them are on any of the lists frequented by collectors of Tandy/Radio Shack or other classic computers.

I'm sorry, Dennis, but I'm getting a bit tired of this young schmuck.  He's been a file suck for too damned long in too many places.  The Zero Aggression Principle means that I can't do anything serious about it unless he actually shows up in my yard (and such action is extremely forbidden under New Jersey statutes, but I have no respect for those, as _I_ didn't vote for them or for any legislator stupid enough to ban self-defense).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

In the Galapagos it isn’t counted as a turtle unless it is the size of a Volkswagen bug. They sit in pools of green water and don’t do anything. If governments followed this philosophy, the world would be a better place.        Fred Reed, http://www.fredoneverything.net/Galapagos.shtml

From: "Hex Star" <hexstar at gmail.com>