[Coco] CoCo3.com alternate live chat

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Jul 13 15:16:28 EDT 2007

Manny wrote:
> John W. Linville wrote:
>
>>> It is flash and it is worthless to me on my Linux system as it appears
>>> as a black box.
>>
>> Install the flash player?
>>
>>     http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&P2_Platform=Linux
>>

>> Or is this a "flash is immoral" complaint? :-)
>
> I was wondering that myself. I was kinda worried about flames... :)

I absolutely despise flash, personally, but that's not the problem here.
I have flash installed and it simply is showing a black box rather than
the intended result and, quite frankly, I *refuse* to jump through any
hoops to use something as simple as a live chat.

--
William Astle
finger lost at l-w.net for further information

Geek Code V3.12: GCS/M/S d- s+:+ !a C++ UL++++$ P++ L+++ !E W++ !N w---
!D !M PS PE V-- Y+ PGP t+@ 5++ X !R tv+@ b+++@ !DI D? G e++ h+ y?