[Coco] C and C++ books

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Jul 11 18:03:49 EDT 2007

I have a large collection of C/C++ books I'm planning to run on ebay
soon but if someone here is in need of extra books I'd rather save
some time and see what I can get rid of first.  I recently moved and
also recently broke my foot at work and am trying to unload my paid
storage building of items I can retreive without too much effort.  As
for my CoCo technical books, I'm having a hard time trying to
convince myself to get rid of my CoCo 3 and CoCo 1/2 service manuals,
but with enough interest in either, I will consider that since I have
other versions of almost the same info, plus it's mostly in my head, too.

Some of the C books targets graphics applications.  Some are Visual
C, Borland, etc.  Let me know what you're interested in and I'll
check if I have it. I'll try to compile a list in the next few days
as well.  In addition, I have almost a hundred other
programming/development books; Pascal, Fortran, PHP/MySQL, Perl,
government standards, software architecture, database theory/design,
etc. etc. etc. :)  Most are college/professional level.  Also a large
volume that covers all aspects of the computer.  PC maintence books as well.

--
Roger Taylor