[Coco] MPI

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jul 11 16:01:30 EDT 2007

I believe that the only problem is that if you have an auto-start cartridge in
one of the slots that is not selected, the computer will attempt to auto-start
whatever is in the slot that IS selected, possibly crashing the computer.
A simple fix is to tape over the auto-start pin of the cartridge and manually
start the game or whatever with EXEC &HC000 when you want to play it.  (Or, just
don't leave it plugged into the MPI when it isn't in use.)

Art