[Coco] Rainbow archive

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 10:59:41 EDT 2007

Well 2 points I want to make here

1: The person doing this I do believe would be charging a fee for the DVD's and so posting it for "free' would be hurting a member of the coco community who worked hard to scan all the magazines.

2: The software used to access your server goes out of evaluation mode and then costs money for continued use. No way around that as you can not just FTP into your server.

Just some food for thought.

Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote: On 7/8/07, mike delyea  wrote:
> I posted this a couple days ago but haven't got a reply so I'll try again.
> A while back I read about a project to archive the entire Rainbow Magazine
> onto CD or DVD for sale.  I understand Lonnie's family may still not be
> ready to discuss business but I just wondered if there were any updates
> about the state of the project.  I, for one, would gladly pay for the
> archive.

I am very interested in this as well. If I were to be able to get the DVD's
not only would I pay for them, I'd gladly mirror them and their contents on
my server free of charge for everyone. :)

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **