[Coco] is the list down? or just quiet?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jul 9 03:43:11 EDT 2007

>Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:07:54 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com>
>
>I am seeing this message. Maybe quiet. Summer and all..

In my case, it's too hot to run any computers before 1am...  I haven't
done any coco stuff besides getting my @$$ beaten down in Z'89 :-).
"Ack! <BOOM> Damn guided missiles!"

Well, that's not strictly true.  I've been working on porting my Model
100 game, ROG, to the CoCo.  I've finally got it working (who knew two
Microsoft BASICs could be so different?) now I need to add save games
since the CoCo can't power itself off and, when turned back on,
continue running the program where it left off. ;-)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko