[Coco] CoCo commercials

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:10:44 EDT 2007

I have been using an on-line media converter to move FLVs into AVIs -
haven't had a problem so far:

http://media-convert.com/

Before resorting to that I used freely available converters, but on those
for some reason or another my WIndows XP box balked and glitched out some of
the resulting conversions, so much that I got fed up and looking into other
options I stumbled on the above.

Not too long ago I found this:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/flowplayer/

Been thinking on adding that to my band's website instead of pulling our
videos from YouTube...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-