[Coco] Archiving articles: To scan or not to scan?

Rob Rosenbrock rob.coco at zaphod.tzo.com
Sun Jul 8 22:08:14 EDT 2007

I have an HP Officejet 6310. It has a built-in scanner with a sheet feeder. (Top can be opened for single sheets or other material)

It appears to automatically compensate for the scanning bulb, so less work is needed to correct the color of scans.

What is really nice about it is that scanning to the computer is as easy as pushing a few buttons on the printer. Documents can scan directly to files or into a program you choose.

Combined with a program like NitroPDF, the combination looks pretty good.

Rob