[Coco] Archiving articles: To scan or not to scan?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:02:03 EDT 2007

Shain Klammer said:

> The other option would be a sheet fed scanner (like on fax machines)...

Sheet feed scanners are no good if you want to scan articles out of books or
magazines. My Canon scanner has a removable lid, which makes it easy to scan
even thick books.

I believe that the supplied software "makes" the scanner, and the Canon
certainly shines in that department.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.