[Coco] little campaign to help CoCo3.com hosting

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Thu Jul 5 14:16:24 EDT 2007

Hey Roger,

I just hit your donate button to help fill up your tip jar.  If five
more users are willing to drop a 10 spot then you should have your
hosting bill covered for the next 6 months.

Besides, $10 is not too much to ask for.  After all, you are the one
doing all the work to keep this list and coco3.com up and running!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Steve (6809er) Bjork