[Coco] Checking/Testing a 68B09P

David J. Cooper trs80 at marmotking.com
Sun Jul 1 15:20:45 EDT 2007

I've become out of control.  When I travel on business I look for the local
electronics recyclers to see if they have anything I might want.  Is this
nuts or what?  (yes, it's nuts).

Well, I'm not sure how to test them, but if you decide you don't want them
I'll have a good home for them.  I have a couple of vectrex's that I think
have dead processors.