[Coco] Emulated DECB Poke

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 31 19:34:25 EDT 2007

> JCE
> From: "Lothan" <lothan at newsguy.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 53
> To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> Change the keyboard from emulated to native and the keys
> won't bounce when
> throttling is disabled.

That works.  Its just the "natural" mode doesn't let me use my arrow keys to
access the cmd line buffer.  I have to use Shift=6 instead.  What a pain.
Not the the emulated mode is any better.  I think I'l just try to get used
to natural mode.  I'm tired of trying to remember which non-standard key
binding I have to use to get a "=" or a "*".