[Coco] Sort of OT - Google vs CoCo bits

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:19:59 EDT 2007

I use GMail to read general e-mails, the CoCo list included. You know how
Google will scan thru the messages and then compose a list of 'targeted'
commercial links on the right most side of your GMail window; well, you can
tell the Google engine is having some *trouble* trying to match "modern day
stuff" to our "vintage CoCo stuff" discussions, it was a bit of a chuckle
inducer when I paid attention (something I rarely do) to the following
Google 'suggestions':

...while reading the "TRS-80 Tandy Color Computer CoCo 3 RGB Video Cable"
thread...

* Tandy Leather Factory

* HD Up/Down Conversion

* SunLED Corporation