[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 36

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 22 18:38:48 EDT 2007

 I have a question concerning Peter Dribbles MSFM File manager included in
Appendix C of his OS9 Insights, 3rd edition (viewable on the web at this
address:)
http://rab.ict.pwr.wroc.pl/dydaktyka/supwa/os9/MWARE/os9insights/Books/ed3/e
d3.pdf

Is there a version of this available for Nitros9 either the 6809 or 6309
versions?

I'm running Nitros9 under MESS, and while it is very nice to have, there is
almost no connectivity except via virtual disks.  The MESS image tool is
picky.  I'd prefer to mount a PCDOS disk image and be done with it.

My "C" skills blow, but I'd be willing to learn "C" to get this working.  Of
course, if it has already been done, I'm lazy, I'd rather just install it
and get on with my life.