[Coco] What can I do to make up?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:51:13 EDT 2007

Hello, I greatly apologize for the disturbance I have caused. People don't
seem to know what to make of my file archiving intentions and so I want to
ask everyone here, what they think I should do? Should I remove all coco
files from the server? Perhaps do taht until any one person gives me
specific permission for their coco software to be hosted? What should I do?
I guess I really should've started off not by announcing that I was
intending to host everything coco related as that means violating people's
wishes on whether or not they want their software hosted. Instead I
should've asked for comments about my server, whether it's ok if I host the
coco software I have and if anyone doesn't want any of it hosted. Well I
want to make amends. Please, tell me what you want me to do. I can promptly
remove every single coco related file from my server if you want. What shall
it be? I'm sorry...please help me.... :(