[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 32

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 21 18:38:52 EDT 2007

 Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:33:31 -0700
From: "Leonard" <leonard23 at verizon.net>
Subject: [Coco] I still collect
To: "'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>

I'm up for it, even though I collect original software releases with the
documentation from ebay.  Ones that I'm looking for (original) are the
infocom games.  Man I loved those games.  They have probably been auctioned
on Ebay, but I missed them.  The coco is (for me) a trip back to a simpler
and fun time of my life.  I remember running to Radio Shack to buy a copy of
zaxxon when it was released, but adventure games were my favorite.  It
didn't matter if they were text or graphical if they were well done.  I
never did beat the pyramid, but I got through calixto island and sands of
Egypt.  It was almost a disappointment when I finally got to the end of the
game.  Oh well...just an excuse to go buy another one:)!

Leonard

There is a new company marketing z-machine games (the z-machines have been
ported all the way down to pocket pcs and mobile phones).  They can be found
here: http://www.malinche.net/store-pfl.html