[Coco] Off-topic post -- but it has nothing to do with copyright infringement

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 21 11:19:32 EDT 2007

All,
   Sorry for being a little off-topic, but I know that I'm not the only
one here who does other old computers besides the coco.  I just inhereted
a Macintosh LC II.  In order to connect it to my network, I need some sort
of strange network card that probably doesn't exist any more but I'll
look.
   In the mean time, in order to transfer files to/from this computer, I
need to find a way for any other computer (Linux/DOS/Windoze) to read a
Mac LC II disk.  We've got Cocoutil for reading coco floppies on a PC,
surely there must be some sort of equivalent.  Any help would be
appreciated, with either figuring out how to read a Mac LC II disk, or
obtaining the compatible network card (PDS I think).  Thanks.
                        - Aaron