[Coco] CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Jul 19 23:17:17 EDT 2007

Just some web site news:

I'm no longer offering the CoCo Collection archive CD on CoCo3.com -
a CD that I manually spent years over dial-up collecting the files
for.  By the way, the collection no longer fits on a CD and has led
to the idea of a DVD, instead... which I am sold out of right
now.  The 'Everything CoCo' DVD will undergo some changes before
being offered again.

Those who purchased the CoCo CD is the past week or so have been
refunded.  Those who contributed to hosting and was offered the CD
plus the CoCo TV DVD will be refunded $10 for the CD, and I'm keeping
the remainder of the payment for the nice video DVD which will be
sent tomorrow.

--
Roger Taylor