[Coco] OT: Books to give away

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sun Jul 15 23:12:26 EDT 2007

Sorry for the OT, but I believe that many might find this interesting

Since I'll have to take a long trip in a couple of months, I'm trying to
find a new home for some of my books.
I'm only asking for shipping.
I have more books that I should be listing soon.
Thanks,
Diego

Windows & MS-DOS 6 User's guide  (420 pages)
Windows for workgroups & MS-DOS 6.2 User's guide  (600 pages)
Using Windows 3.1 (covers 3.11) (1200 pages)

Enjoy your Mollies (32 pages)
Diseases of tropical fishes (32 pages)
Enjoy your aquarium (32 pages)
How to breed tropical fish (64 pages)

*_Star Trek TOS:_*
Gemini
Cloak -Section 31
Star Trek The Eugenics Wars (Vol 1) (530 pages)
_*Star Trek TNG:
*_The peacekeepers #2
Survivors #4
Power hungry #6
Masks #7
The captain's honor #8
Q-in-law #18

Star trek Communicator magazine Issue 153

Planet of twilight - star wars - (400 pages)