[Coco] FTP Access Is Now Available On My Server

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 02:28:00 EDT 2007

Due to the large amount of people who didn't want to use KDX to connect to
my server and instead expressed interest in FTP access I have decided to set
up FTP access to my server. You can connect to my server with the following
details:

Protocol: FTP
Address: ftp://kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
Username: guest
Password: guest
Contributions should go in the Uploads folder.

-OR-

Protocol: KDX (for more information including client download links go here:
http://haxial.com/products/kdx/)
Address: kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
Username: None needed
Password: none needed

Enjoy and thank you for your feedback, it has been received and acted on :)

P.S. I'm now entering several day "hibernation" as suggested (but will reply
to threads: http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030792.htmland
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030781.html)