[Coco] Reglazed CoCo 1

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 31 18:40:52 EST 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:

> I just refinished a nice gray-cased CoCo 1 with the same gray then an
> overcoat of super gloss, and I plan on posting some high-res digital
> pics in the CoCo Gallery when I get it back together tonight.

OMG!!

Roger's post has just made me realise why the "Five" has been just a
pipe-dream all these years!!!! How can we possibly expect to be able to
implement a faster CPU, expanded memory, enhanced graphics, stereo sound...

...when we haven't even decided what colour it will be!!!! :O

(or if indeed it can be inserted nasally!)

;)

Regards,
Mark