[Coco] My introduction - a newbie

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 26 17:16:26 EST 2007

HI Marcus,

Yes it's true the sound in the coco 3 was through a 6 bit Mono Dac, Or you could use the Tandy SSC pack.
But then I would guess. not a lot of coco users in here have listened to the sound output in Gold Runner 2000, Chet Simpson did a great job using software calculations and compression routines to have the game using 20 frames per sec, musical back ground, voice play, And this game is fast, and the graphics detail is some of the best I have in seen any Lode runner clone. So Marcus get a chance download Gold runner 2000 and have a game.
I play this game just to hear the sounds it does, It really Rocks.

Thats my Aussie 20 cents worth.

laters

Briza