[Coco] [Color Computer] Older site.

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Jan 26 08:50:00 EST 2007

Willard Goosey wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:18:49 -0600
>> From: Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net>
>> Now I'd love to play with OS-9 on the Amiga.  I wish that were available
>> somewhere...
>>

> It would be pretty cool.  I've never seen OSK.
>
> Willard

I have an MM/1.  In the late '90s I was doing a little programming on
it.  Mostly just little stepwise improvements on the JPEG viewer, such
as adding clipboard support using Joel Hegberg's cliplib.  Then I had a
hard drive calamity that put me out of the game.  I recently put a new
SCSI drive on it, so maybe sometime I'll spend some more time with the
MM/1.  I'm not sure how much of my work I still have preserved on floppy.

JCE