[Coco] CoCo Trackball

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 25 15:59:30 EST 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:35:51 -0600, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au>
wrote:

> Dan Olson wrote:
>
>> I've got one of these.... but does any software use it?
>
> Interesting, I have a Wico Trackball which looks identical except for
> the power supply input and the DIN plug - mine has a D9 'atari' style
> connector (no power) for use with an Amiga...
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Wico made the same trackball for a range of 8 bit computers in the early
1980's, including the Commodore 64, Atari 400/800, and Coco. In response
to another earlier post, it works with any program that was made for
joysticks (although it would only work well for those that actually use
the analog measurements 0-63 instead of just 0 or 63).

--
L. Curtis Boyle