[Coco] [Color Computer] Older site.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Jan 25 02:53:44 EST 2007

>From: "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com>
>Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:17:49 -0500
>
>Actually, Workbench 1.3 did allow bootong directly from the harddrive, but
>there was some kind of tweak needed.... alas it has been so long ago.....

On my Amiga 2000 Workbench 1.3 booted off the hard drive just fine.
The only tweak it needed because I'm using an old slow Seagate and
it's not done spinning up when the Amiga tries to boot off it. :-/

Of course that's with the Commodore SCSI card, which has a ROM on it.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko