[Coco] CC-Five (was Re: Pseudo CoCo4???) (LONG)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 22 23:42:58 EST 2007

jdaggett at gate.net wrote:

> What is the price and availablity of the NB-1?

<http://www.altium.com/Products/NanoBoardNB1/MoreontheNanoBoard/>

I personally don't know the price etc - I was lucky enough to acquire a
few of them through work.

I would suggest that the NB-1 is a little dated - you can't get Cyclone
II daughterboards for some reason, for example. Also, there's not a lot
of SRAM, only serial (SPI) flash, and only 6-bit VGA!

It also doesn't have a standard JTAG connector on it - it is designed to
be programmed via Altium's Designer software (although where there's a
will, there's a way! ;)).

Regards,
Mark