[Coco] CCASM to gain .cas output feature!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 21 01:02:21 EST 2007

Another update,

CCASM 4.0 is successfully generating a digital .cas file of a program
that CLOADM's a message onto the CoCo 32-column screen.  The M.E.S.S.
emulator loads the .cas file just fine and stops the CLOADM as it should.

I also converted the .cas file to an .mp3 rendering and loaded it on
my MP3 player, and my CoCo 1 loads the program from the player but
doesn't stop.  Junk appears to be loading periodically after the
screen text as if the EOF block is corrupt or maybe my volume is too loud.

Progress!