[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jan 20 13:02:49 EST 2007

At 12:04 PM 1/19/2007, you wrote:
>james,
>
>More than just shipping. Ebay and PayPal get their cut PLUS shipping.
>Higher $$$ items the fees are more. I bet he didn't even cover the
>costs of the fees at that price. PayPal got ~$15 not counting Ebay's
>fees and you won't ship for $10 anymore.
>
>Seems outrageous but I bet he is wishing he would have went higher
>because he wasn't expecting it to go that high....He maded up for it
>on the sale price of the item.

True, Mark.  PayPal and Ebay get a Huge % of every sale.  And now
being one company, they pretty much get 25% or more of every thing
you do through them.

Ebay is much larger than most might see.  Filthy rich is probably an
understatement for the cool cats who own all or most of the
company.  However, I think the merging of PayPal and Ebay was the
best thing we could ask for.