[Coco] coco users in Champaign-Urbana Illinois?

rcrislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 20:42:03 EST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 19:38, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> Are there any COCO users in the Champaign-Urbana area?
>
> Next month it will be my new location.  Also the place I will be working
> for is looking for some QA testers with Perl / Linux knowledge there.

Well, there is the Champaign-Urbana Computer Users Group. Whether or not they
have any CoCoNuts is another question. They used to host THE very best Amiga
Web page. You might want to give them a shout. Maybe one of their members was
an erstwhile CoCo user who wouldn't mind fellowshipping with you over some
Hot CoCo 8-).