[Coco] Fwd: Disto 4-in-1 card manual

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Jan 19 18:34:02 EST 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 9:22 PM, Alex Evans wrote:

> I just received this inquiry.  If anyone can help I am sure that it
> will expand the community a bit.

Well I don't know if this will  help, but the 3-N-1 manual is up on
ftp.matedmedia.com and the Disto schematic package is up there as
well (that includes the 4-N-1.) Be forewarned that the schematic is
of dubious accuracy, since I don't think DISTO ever released a full
and accurate schematic of anything they built.

Anybody have a 4-N-1 manual they'd care to scan and put on maltedmedia

Dean