[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jan 19 14:09:57 EST 2007

At 10:30 PM 1/18/2007, you wrote:
>I bought a few of the last coco3's here in Australia for AU$45 each, and
>that included transport from Western Australia to Queensland (one side of
>the country to the other).
>
>I gotta ask what he's smoking to want $500 for a coco2, even in mint
>condition!

The seller is probably aware of how many different kinds of people
shop on Ebay.  Somebody out there really wants a CoCo bad enough to
pay much more than the going price.

I'm not sure if you can see who's interested or watching his auction
but if you can contact his potential buyers and offer a CoCo for the
going price or even free, maybe this would be a community favor since
they'll probably come looking for support soon after.  I doubt
anybody bidding that much is in our group now or is paying attention
to all the CoCo websites, some of which sell new or used CoCo 3's for
$50 or close.