[Coco] RFD - comp.sys.classic

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 01:37:24 EST 2007

From: Rtdos at aol.com
> what do you guys think ?  should we tell them what classic really
> means?
>
> _http://tinyurl.com/22kmq8_ (http://tinyurl.com/22kmq8)

No need to bother.  Usenet is dying (unfortunately).  Let the smart ones learn to look around.  While a Google search with the simple string 'classic computer' doesn't hit a direct connection to the the Classic Computer Collectors mailing list until at least the eighth page,  many of the sites along the way have direct links.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Carjacking or impoundment? We now have two vocabularies for wrongs, depending on whether private persons or government agents commit them. This is the difference between mass murder and national defense. Between extortion and taxation. Between counterfeiting and inflation. And so on. Other examples will occur to the astute reader.   Joseph Sobran